1.4

Very first time I washed a women's Nuptse jacket (following their washing instructions to a T) it came out with all the down in clumps.Absolutely ridiculous now they say that I can mail it in at my own expense and pay $50 dollars for them to evaluate.

What is their to evaluate your jackets are not washable which it does not state on the tag. They tell you not to dry clean (which I would have gladly done) but to wash it and I followed instructions. Very very disappointed. I called customer service and after waiting 30 minutes I was told that it wasn't on the tag but to put tennis balls in with it to break up the clumps.

It wasn't on the tag but I had already done that.

Over $200 for these jackets.Very disappointed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of north face nuptse jacket and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. North Face needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north face nuptse jacket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North Face.

Had an Experience with North Face?

Comments