I have purchased Northface all my life, grandchildrens snowsuits just purchased once again!However I have had problems with my runners!

I have purchased hikers, loveeee them ,runners also! The best! But these last ones I am very disappointed! I have never had a soul come off like these!

I was told to glue and use heat gun,did and wore once and off again! The store will not refund and has told me to contact the company! Grrrr! Small town !

I would appreciate a reply asap! I love your product ,just think there may have been a defect here! Have only worn these 10 times tops! I only walk in them, casual sneaker actually!

Have several hikers and walkers ,love them!Peggysue0210@gmail.com

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of north face sneakers from North Face and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North Face to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North Face for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with North Face?

Comments

Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil #1254688

Defect in footwear purchased for 01 (one) year at WWW.thenorthface.com.br LOCAL:

Just took off solo

User for TrailRun and Tracks only the SALOMONs and SPORTS.FACE NORTH is exactly in town, but this unexpected flaw came.

I intend to buy a Boot, but I am afraid of the WARRANTY.

________________________________________________________________

FACE OF THE NORTH: "We regret all the time, the brand warranty period for the six-month period from the date of purchase of the product, if the product is for the term of the quality sector and technical assistance does not perform the service.

_______________________________________________________________ Good afternoon THE NORTH FACE, you share this my experience with my friends so they do not spend money on products that have no durability in basic use to be used for what is proposed then. They can neither trace or trailrun, which also does not have aftermarket support compatible with the high values ​​charged by shoes.

Thank you and good luck!OBS: Besides me, there are several complaints in this game not in my place in the site: http://www.reclameaqui.com.br/indices/lista_reclamacoes/?id=39233&status=ALL You can ignore my purchase REQUEST # 2025657 (12/6/2016) (Look for the answer NORTH FACE).