So I ordered a coat from the online store, but then called to cancel the order.They said I would receive the refund back on my gift card.

and according to them they are not responsible

After 2 months of calling I still have not received the refund. They keep saying they will send me an e-mail with the refund, but nope didn't get it. By now you think they should care but they don't.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THE NORTHFACE ONLINE SITE!!!.THE IDIOTS ON THE PHONE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING INCLUDING THE MANAGER.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with North Face. The most disappointing about north face gift card from North Face was not recieved rufund been 2 months Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North Face.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare North Face to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with North Face?

Comments